- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in digital marketing communication on social media, email, and other digital channels.
- Responsible for development, maintenance, and implementation of various graphic-focused print and digital projects.
- Design web pages and landing pages in terms of full design, layout, and images.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and social media platforms.
- Design graphics, banners and other web images to be a part of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Design or supervise in the design of motion graphics or animation videos.
- Create new concepts for design , using previous expertise and eye on competitors designs.
- Manage other designing needs such as presentations, signage, and trade shows.
- Delivery of design projects in line with business objectives set by the company
- Adherence to timelines and budget requirements
- Act as a motivated self-starter with the ability to problem solve both individually and as a part of a project team
- Relevant education background.
- Proven track record as Graphic designer with an experience of 3 to 5 years in FMCG sector.
- Hands on experience with interactive online media designs such as Banners, typography, color, web layout design, social media designs, image selection and photography
- Proficient use of adobe variant solutions (Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools).
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience with videography is a plus
|Job Category||Full Time, Part-time|